Got on board a westbound 747
搭上三通的波音747
Didn't think before deciding what to do
不曾考慮何從何去
Ooh, that talk of opportunities, TV breaks and movies
喔 對岸的人生充滿了機會 螢屏電影上的一切就要成為現實
Rang true, sure rang true ...
成為現實
Seems it never rains in southern California
好像大陸的股市房市商機一片榮景
Seems I've often heard that kind of talk before
好像我常聽到類似的說法
It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya?
大陸的商機一片榮景 可是乖乖 他們可從沒有警告過你
It pours, man, it pours
我看 商機一片危機
I'm out of work, I'm out of my head
我沒有了工作 茫然失措
Out of self respect, I'm out of bread
我一貧如洗 找不到自己
I'm underloved, I'm underfed, I wanna go home
沒有人愛我 饑餓無比 我想回家
It never rains in California, but girl, don't they warn ya?
大陸的商機一片榮景 可是乖乖 他們可從沒有警告過你
It pours, man, it pours
我看 商機一片危機
Will you tell the folks back home I nearly made it?
你回去的時候 能不能告訴我家裏的人 說我差一點就成功了
Had offers but didn't know which one to take
機會多多 但是要抓住也不容易
Please don't tell them how you found me
請別告訴他們你如何找到了我
Don't tell 'em how you found me
請別告訴他們你如何找到了我
Give me a break, give me a break
讓我休息一下 饒了我吧~