"When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her."
如果有人搶了你的老婆,最好的報復就是讓他留著。
Lee Majors (美國電影明星---李.梅爾)
"After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can t face each other, but still they stay" together.
結婚後夫妻就像一個硬幣的兩面;他們不但不能面對面,而且還分不開。
Al Gore (克林頓當總統時的副總統---阿爾 戈爾)
"By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you ll be happy. If you get a bad one, you ll become a philosopher."
不管怎麼樣,還是結婚的好。如果你找到一個好太太,你會很幸福。假如你找到一個壞的,你會成為一個哲學家。
Socrates (古希臘的思想家、哲學家,教育家---蘇格拉底)
"Woman inspires us to great things, and prevents us from achieving them."
女人給了男人做大事的激勵和靈感,同時又給了男人完成大事的阻力。
Mike Tyson (前美國拳王---麥克.泰森)
"The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?"
有一個好問題我總是沒答案;那就是“女人到底想要什麼?”
George Clooney (美國著名演員---喬治 克魯尼)
"I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me."
我跟我太太才說了幾個字,她卻回了我一段長篇大論。
Bill Clinton (美國前總統----比爾 克林頓)
"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays."
有人問我婚姻能維持這麼長的秘密。我們每個星期去餐館兩次。晚餐有燭光,音樂,和跳舞。她星期二去,我星期五去。
George W. Bush (美國前總統----小布希)
"I don t worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
我不怕恐怖分子。我已經結婚兩年了。
Rudy Giuliani (前紐約市911事件時的市長---魯迪.朱利安尼)
"Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you re wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you re right, shut up."
有兩個秘密能讓你的婚姻圓滿:
1. 當你錯時,馬上認錯。
2. 當你對時,閉上嘴巴。
Shaquille O’Neal (美國籃球巨星---沙奎爾.奧尼爾)
"The most effective way to remember your wife s birthday is to forget it once..."
最有效的方法記住你太太的生日就是先忘掉一次。
Kobe Bryant (美國籃球巨星----科比 布萊恩特)
"My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met."
我太太和我都高高興興的過了二十年,然後我們相遇了。
Alec Baldwin (美國電影明星----亞歷克 鮑德溫)
"A good wife always forgives her husband when she s wrong."一個好太太當她是錯的時候總是原諒她的丈夫。
Barack Obama (美國總統----歐巴馬)
"Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy."
婚姻是唯一與敵人睡在一張床上的戰爭。
Tommy Lee (美國老牌電影明星----湯米.李)
"First Guy (proudly): "My wife s an angel!"
Second Guy: "You re lucky, mine s still alive."
有個人驕傲的說 “我的太太是天使!”
另一個聽到的人說 “你真幸運!我的還活著!”
Jimmy Kimmel (美國著名電視節目主持人----吉米.金米爾)
“Honey, what happened to ‘ladies first’?</ FONT>” Husband replies, “That s the reason why the world s a mess today, because a lady went first!”
“親愛的,女士優先又怎麼了?”丈夫回答說,”今天世界亂成這個樣子就是因為有個女的先來了!“
David Letterman (美國電視著名脫口秀主持人----大衛.萊特曼)