Taylor Swift-Should've Said No(早該拒絕)
It's strange to think the songs we used to sing
回想起我們曾一起唱過的歌 感覺好陌生
The smiles, the flowers, everything is gone
那些笑語如嫣的往事 全都不在了
Yesterday I found out about you
昨天我發現你所做過的好事
Even now just looking at you feels wrong
就算我們現在面對面 那感覺早已不對了
You say that you'd take it all back, given one chance
你說 你要收回這一切 再給你一次機會吧
It was a moment of weakness and you said yes...
那只是一時糊塗 才會答應的
[Chorus]
You should've said no
你應該拒絕的
You should've gone home
你應該回家的
You should've thought twice before you let it all go
你應該三思而後行 在你讓這一切都結束之前
You should've know that word
你應該知道那句話
but what you did with her
你跟她做過的事
Would get back to me...
遲早會被我發現的...
And I should've been there, in the back of your mind
我應該是一直在你的腦海裡
I shouldn't be asking myself why
而非在這裡自問自答
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet...
而你也不應該跪在我腳邊求我原諒
You should've said no
你早該拒絕的
Baby and you might still have me
那樣的話 寶貝 我還會在你身邊
You can see that I've been crying
你看看 我一直哭
And baby you know all the right things to say
寶貝 你知道自己該說些什麼
But do you honestly expect me to believe
但你真的以為我還會相信
We could ever be the same...
我們能像從前那樣...
You say that the past is the past, you need one chance
你說 過去的就過去了 再給你一次機會吧
It was a moment of weakness and you said yes...
那只是一時糊塗 才會答應的
[Repeat Chorus]
I can't resist
我無法忍耐
before you go, tell me this
在你走之前 請告訴我
Was it worth it ?
這樣值得嗎?
Was she worth this ?
她值得你這麼做嗎?
No... no no no...
不... 不不不...