檔案狀態:    住戶編號:1587448
 Sherry 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
2017/4/9 夢 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 2017/5/13母親節
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 106/4/12巴夏 提醒自己
作者: Sherry 日期: 2017.04.12  天氣:  心情:
轉貼 巴夏

All you ve done is attract to yourself something to test yourself to see
你所做的一切,其實是吸引某人來,檢測你
If you re willing to put up with something that is a half measure
看你能否與一個“將就的情人”合得來(put up with忍受)
As opposed to standing firm in what you know to be true for you that you prefer,
而不是:堅定自己的立場,清楚地知道自己想要的是什麼的人
And letting your life flow that to you.
並允許生命之流把他帶給你
You re actually willing to shortchange yourself
你其實在欺騙自己,而且願意欺騙自己的路
Because something more came in
因為有更美好的東西要進來
What s so difficult about doing it again
那之前做過的事,再做一次為何會那麼難呢?
If you understand that something else can come in if you don t block it from doing so.
既然你已經知道,只要你不阻攔,更美好的東西肯定會進來
Just like it did before
那就像以前那樣去做
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, yes, we understand is a collective consensus reality.
是的,我們也理解,這是一個集體共識投射的實相
There are certain things that you ve agreed to with the collective consensus
你也同意了集體意識中的一些設定
That you all abide by
你也遵守部分規則
that are general, very general true for a lot of you
就是那些大眾的、通用的設定與規則
That doesn t mean that every single aspect of that has to apply to you individually,
但並不意味著,每一條都要應用到你身上
And if you simply allow yourself to really fully be yourself,
而且只要你允許自己,做完整的、真實的自己
Then whatever it is actually needs to be in your life
那麼你生活所需的一切
That is relevant to be in your life
所有與你人生相關的(人事物)
Will be in your life
都會出現在你生命中
Because it cannot be not in your life
因為它們無法不到來
When we talk about again excitement being complete kit that s what we mean
這就是我們說的“興奮是(讓人生)完整的工具”的意思
Everything is relevant will happen.
一切相關的,都會顯化(發生)
There is only one exception to this.
如果有例外,那只有可能是這種情況:
You ve made all your agreements
所有的你們達成的協定
You ve made all your appointments
所有的你們設好的約定
If you don t worry about them.
只要你不擔心它們
You ll keep them
它們就不會“毀約”(直譯:你就會保持它們)
The things that need to happen will happen in perfect timing by the agreement You already made
所有該發生的,都會按照你設定的,在完美時刻發生
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But you still get to choose which one you prefer.
但仍取決於,你選擇哪一個是你所喜好的
That s how you fit into the niche and the path that is you by being your full self,
這就是你,如何通過做完整的自己,把自己擺放到人生的康莊大道上
And knowing that whatever has to unfold that is relevant for you
並且很清楚地知道:無論發生什麼事,肯定與你有關
As a unique consciousness and a unique perspective
都是你,這個獨一無二的意識,獨一無二的視角
Will be exactly what you need
經歷這段人生所需要的
to get a reflection of the fulfillment that you create in your state of being
從而能使得你內在的圓滿的狀態,在外在投射出“圓滿之境
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It s not because you re not always doing exactly the thing you would like to do,
成功,不是取決於你是不是每時每刻,都在做你喜歡的事
It s because of your attitude toward that experience
而是你對於每個體驗、每個經歷的態度
That determines whether you re successful or not.
決定了你是否成功
So if you re all right with sometimes going.
所以,如果有時候一些事情搞砸了,你覺得:
Oh well, you know, I took a left turn here, it s not what I intended,
“哦!我剛才走偏了,這不是我想要的”
But all right, I learn something from it.
“但沒事,我學到功課了”

[:)]
標籤:
瀏覽次數:479    人氣指數:3259    累積鼓勵:139
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
2017/4/9 夢 《前一篇 回她的日記本 後一篇》 2017/5/13母親節
 
住戶回應
 
時間:2017-04-21 16:29
他, 63歲,台北市,服務
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2017-04-19 00:17
他, 63歲,台北市,服務
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2017-04-17 07:53
他, 63歲,台北市,服務
*給你留了一則留言*
  
 
時間:2017-04-12 00:54
他, 63歲,台北市,服務
*給你留了一則留言*
  


給我們一個讚!