檔案狀態:    住戶編號:1951483
 滌盡塵俗 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
靠近一點 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 感受~感覺
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 這種感覺
作者: 滌盡塵俗 日期: 2014.04.10  天氣:  心情:
All along it was a fever /向來 愛情的狂熱

A cold sweat hot-headed believer /我是個 被愛沖昏頭的 信徒

I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,” /我揮開雙手 喊著 “敢愛就來吧"

He said, "If you dare, come a little closer.” /他說著 “如果你有膽 就在向我邁進些"


Round and around and around and around we go /是是非非 分分合合 我們還是繼續著

Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know. /噢 現在 看著我 面對我 告訴我 你都懂


Not really sure how to feel about it. /這種感覺 難以捉摸

Something in the way you move /你的 一舉一動

Makes me feel like I can t live without you. /使我著迷 在生命中你已不能少去

It takes me all the way. /佔據了我的心靈

I want you to stay /我想要你 留下


It s not much of a life you re living /妳現在的生活 沒有太多的意義

It s not just something you take–it s given /人生不只有獲取 還有奉獻


Round and around and around and around we go /流言蜚語 走走停停 生活還是繼續

Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know. /噢 現在 看著我 面對我 告訴我 你都懂

Not really sure how to feel about it. /這種感受 用言語難說

Something in the way you move /你身上 散發的氣息

Makes me feel like I can t live without you. /生命中 你已不可或缺

It takes me all the way. /盤踞了 我的所有

I want you to stay. /我要你 留下


Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on /我秉持下去的 理由

Ooh, ooh, ooh, cause I need this hole gone /因為 我的心靈 需要填滿

Funny you re the broken one but I m the only one who needed saving /好笑的是 你是那個傷透心的 但我才是那個 該被拯救的

Cause when you never see the light it s hard to know which one of us is caving. /因為當光明不再 很難看清 我們倆哪個才是 深陷其中


Not really sure how to feel about it. /不太確定 這是什麼感受

Something in the way you move /你的方式 你的作為

Makes me feel like I can t live without you. /讓我感覺 不能沒有你

It takes me all the way. /只讓我覺得

I want you to stay, stay. /我只要你 留下

I want you to stay, oh. /我想要你 留下

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF8BRvqGCNs
標籤:
瀏覽次數:515    人氣指數:3715    累積鼓勵:160
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
靠近一點 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 感受~感覺
 
住戶回應
 
時間:2014-05-06 21:08
她, 55歲,新北市,製造/供應商
*給你留了一則留言*
  


給我們一個讚!